Sunday, November 6, 2011

Random thoughts

I have been spending a lot of time lately watching so called reality TV. Not shows like Jersey Shore I do have some standards. Instead I have been watching fishing shows i.e. Deadliest Catch, Lobstermen, and Swords. As I am watching them I can't figure out why I am watching them. People throw trap in water, then pull trap out of water. Take shit out of the cage and then repeat. I know on some level that this show is the same thing over and over, but I can't stop watching it. I literally sit on the edge of my seat and get excited about crabs in a cage or sad if its empty. Is there something wrong with my brain. I must not be the only one this show are insanely popular I just can't figure out why. I do know this I will keep watching them, and I will be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment