Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am not egotistical enough to think I know everything, but I have views on many things and I want to write as many as I can down, and maybe share them. If you get bored with one thing, move on to the next. I promise to cover as many topics as possible. Things like: religion, sex, drugs, law, time travel, and anything else I can think of. And just to set the record straight I am not an expert on any of these subjects and am more than willing to discuss them with anyone. But on the off chance that you read this and you cant find me, you can email me at SC234@hotmail.com or do it the easy way and respond here. I dont know how often, or how many posts there will be, but it seems like my mind never wants to shut down anymore, so I would imagine there will be many. Who knows maybe it will be a book one day. I do tend to lean towards the humorous sides of things (it has always been my defense mechanism), but dont let that take away from the point. Of course that is assuming I can write clearly enough for you to see my point. Hell, sometimes, even I dont get my point.

Women:
I want to write down everything I know about women, but that would make for a very short section. So instead I want to ask a few questions, and give what I think could be the answers.
Why do most women love guys that are assholes? I just dont get this one. The worse a guy treats a woman the more she wants to be with him, but if a guy treats her with respect and chivalry, he gets dropped. It just does not seem right that this is how the world works. I have a couple of theories why. The main one being that nice guys are boring. They work hard and treat women well, but nothing exciting ever happens when you are with them. With an asshole you never know what is going to happen next. Life is one big party. The only problem is one day you have to grow up. 
Another theory (and this one comes from a female friend of mine) says that there is no nice guy. That the world doesnt make them anymore. That even when a guy is being nice, he is only doing what he thinks he needs to do to get laid. I find that train of thought insulting, but at the same time I understand how it came to pass. I mean how many guys do you know that bring flowers on the first date because they think it will get them laid. What they are doing is making it harder for the real nice guys. But how do you tell a woman that has been hurt so many times that this time will be different? And if you can answer that let me know.

I would say that I hate to jump around on topics, but that would be a lie. So for now we will moving on from the female talk (and yes we will talk more about it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment