Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have a problem, one we have all faced at one time or another. How do you break up with someone who has done nothing wrong. When we started dating it was great, I couldn't wait to see her again. But now I can't wait for her to leave, all the little things she does that I thought where so cute now make me want to stab myself with a dinner fork. In other words the passion is gone, aka the new wore off. We have nothing in common, totally different ideas about what is fun and she has no view of the future. I thought she would show me new things I would enjoy and I was wrong. But in the end she has done nothing wrong and she is a great person, and I never wanted to hurt her. So is there anyway to do that. Anyway to end the relationship without causing her pain. I don't think there is but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment